Kiosk Software for Android Devices
Kiosk Client Software | TIPS™ for Android
- Kiosk Software for Android Devices.
- Turn any Android device into secure public-facing kiosk.
- Economical, secure and easy to use.
TIPS Kiosk Management Software for Android is the ideal software solution for presenting, securing and managing web-enabled content and applications on public-facing Android devices. TIPS runs on top of Android and eliminates all access to the O/S. It supports and manages all basic display, user interaction and system functions, and includes device support for basic peripherals.
All navigation in the TIPS for Android kiosk software is logged and uploaded to the server and is viewable via either TIPS Cloud or TIPS Server. User-friendly controls allow users to navigate and adjust system sound all within the confines of the secure browser. Program and content updates happen automatically in the background and can be pulled from the server on demand.
- Customizable, easy-to-use, full screen browser interface
- Displays full range of web-based content
- Browser lockdown and URL filtering
- Onscreen keyboard
- Session management to reset defaults and secure all user session data
- Multi-touch enabled navigation and interactivity
- Built-in attract loop features
- Support for Google Cloud printing
- Remote monitoring capability with regular check-in, daily detailed status/activity logs (*)
- Remote content management and updating capability (*)
- Remote usage data collection and reporting capability (*)
(*) Remote monitoring, content management and usage data collection require TIPS Cloud or TIPS Server.
TIPS for Android Kiosk Software – User-friendly GUI
The touch-friendly graphical user interface has easy-to-use navigation and control buttons that are customizable, and can be positioned anywhere on the display – left, right, top or bottom:
It provides a popup onscreen keyboard for data entry via the touchscreen or mouse, and enables the user to hide and re-display the onscreen keyboard for optimum viewing.
The other user controls, when selected, present easy-to-use, easy-to-understand popups in the appropriate language.
- OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or greater
- Memory: 2GB Ram
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core Processor or better
- Screen Resolution: Supports virtually any resolution.
- Touch-friendly user interface. User-friendly buttons for navigation, volume, zoom, printing
- Flexible UI
- Virtual Keyboard
- Screen Savers
- Zoom Control
- Send to Phone QR codes
Talk to one of our experienced representatives today to learn more about what DynaTouch can do for you.